Shared by Gurudev Chitrabhanu….
Day & Date: July 28, 2014
& You all have a nice day……..!!!
Thanks 2 Shashankbhai Bhatt
for this morning’s INSPIRATIONAL forward…………………..
To all my Friends,
Please read this beautiful piece.
Enjoy Every Second u Live
A man died and when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son, it’s time to go.
– Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but it’s time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
– God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
– God answered: Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
– God answered: Those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
– God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours, the belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: That was never yours, it belonged to the dust.
– Is it my soul?
– God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it, just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With tears coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
– God answered: That is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to you.
For this reason, enjoy this time while you have it.
Don’t let anything that you think you own, stop you from doing so.
– Live Now
– Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
– YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING ALONG…..
* Share this reflection with friends and family. Enjoy every second you live
Be at peace with yourself & be happy always! Cheers!
Also we do not forget…….
A Universal Prayer covering nectar of Gita, Gayatri Mantra and Jainism.
(This prayer is created by Kishore Modi in Gujrati and English)
“Purpose of Human Life”
I am a depositor of good deeds, powerful, fortunate and peaceful soul.
After wandering in life and death cycle for 8,400,000 ( Eight point four million) times,
finally I am lucky to have this birth as a human. As a human, it will allow me to burn
all the layers of my sins from previous and present life and will clean my soul to
the purest original form.
Pure soul is nirvana state of almighty God.
So, my goal in life is to reach nirvana state so that I can liberate my soul from
cycle of life and death.
Oh, life like, killer of all miseries, state of happiness, angel like almighty God,
I install you in my inner heart and it is my only prayer that please inspire
my intellect in right direction so that I get enough energy to achieve
my goal of reaching Nirvana.
Ohm, Shanti, Shanti, Shanti